Honeysuckle Summer Drink
1,5 lt mineral or filtered water
6 mint leaves
4 lemon slices
20 honeysuckle flowers
1 tablespoon maple syrup (optional)
1. Put the mint and lemon in a jug along with the water.
2. Gently “press” the flowers in-between your hands, so they release their essential oils, and add to the water, stirring well.
3. If you want to sweeten the drink, add the maple syrup.
4. Leave to macerate for at least 40 minutes.
5. Serve fresh or with ice cubes and add some more honeysuckle flowers to decorate!